On the left, we have Capri, and Georgia is the darker-haired girl on the right. What I will do for lesbian sets is to give each girl an individual score, and then score the scene like I would a hardcore. You'll find the scores at the end.
I know girls love their nipples worked. I can almost give mine an orgasm from just nipple play, and I love how Capri goes at Georgia here.
I like to see some genuine kissing. Capri is pretty small, but her body is firm.
I know Georgia has more on her backside, but there's not much working in that last shot.
Love that passionate kissing. Girls love it, and need it before moving on to the other areas, and this shot lingers just enough before moving onto...
I like how Capri's pussy is so inviting, like it's beckoning you in. And are Georgia's nipples great? That tatt is a little distracting, even a little cheap.
Who doesn't love two hot bodies pressed against each other? I love the different colors in Capri's hair.
Not sure who's pussy this is.
It's a pose, but good facial expression from Capri.
Love to see them wrapped up, would love to be there. This one shows Georgia's backside better.
All in all, a very strong set from Capri and Georgia. How did I score them?
Criteria Capri Georgia
Top:
Eyes: 4 6
Smile: 4 6
Hair: 7 6
Extras: 8 6
Total: 7 7
AVERAGE: 6.00 6.20
Middle
Breasts: 2 3
Abs: 7 7
Shape: 4 7 - The photographer lets Georgia show off her bod a lot more
Total: 4 5
AVERAGE: 4.25 5.50
Bottom
Pussy: 6 5
Ass: 4 6
Legs: 7 7
Total: 3 7 - Capri gets dinged for the tatt
AVERAGE: 5.00 6.25
Total Shoot
Clothes: 7 7
Poses: 8 8
Total: 7 7
AVERAGE: 7.33 7.33
GIRL AVERAGE:
5.65 6.32
Lesbian
Passion: 8
Realism: 8
Positions: 8
Total: 8
AVERAGE: 8
GRAND AVERAGE:
6.67
I do not own the rights to these pictures. These pictures are courtesy of http://www.pussyeatingclub.com/tgps/fhg5/pectgp21a/index.php/100329,2208,2,26926,

















0 komentar:
Posting Komentar